Wednesday, 25 July 2012

A message from Isaac...

Hey Debbie, I just noticed the news about Ruth and wanted to send you a message of regard.

I am glad that I got the chance to meet your mother that day I came to visit. She made a huge impression on me in such a short time. I admired her strength and contentment in tough times. She is blessed indeed. She also reminds me a lot of my mother.

I remember her wanting to live long enough just to go shopping for a few weeks with you in the UK. She only wished for a few weeks and it turns out she got a few years. I was so happy for her. I'm sure you both had a good time together these last few years. I hope all is well over time. You are always welcome to message, call and visit anytime.

Take care,

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment