Sunday, 29 July 2012

Tips from Dr. Seuss

Who would have thought that the day my Mom passes, I post this in the morning? 

This is so like my mom....


1.  She made me feel so very special....in fact she made everyone feel special....

2. Mom was always doing something creative, something different....she loved to inspire, and to give....she stood out, alright :)

3. My parents never set limits...only possibilities....they gave me the zest for life...to be afraid of nothing...For my mom however, the most important thing was for me to be happy :)

4.  Mom was never pretentious and never had a problem speaking her mind...especially when she was passionate about a cause....say no more!

5. Mom was remembered....and she was remembered for her actions...and she often lived like it was the last...by always giving and giving and giving.....here's to you Mom...may I be "half" of your example you set for me and others....

I loved the 5 lessons, and I hope you do too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment