Anybody who knows Mom will recognize that grin....looks like she is up to something!!!
In these pictures, you can see her spirit full of fun and happiness....
We are all little kids inside...and its that little kid in us that makes us thrive, and survive! Mom, would always go, "I can't believe I am 82 years old!" ....and most people would agree...age sneaks up on us...and though time we have good times and bad that layer us with history....underneath that shell is a child that isn't ready to grow up...that wants to live!
In these pictures, you can see her spirit full of fun and happiness....
We are all little kids inside...and its that little kid in us that makes us thrive, and survive! Mom, would always go, "I can't believe I am 82 years old!" ....and most people would agree...age sneaks up on us...and though time we have good times and bad that layer us with history....underneath that shell is a child that isn't ready to grow up...that wants to live!


No comments:
Post a Comment